At Anteo, your privacy is important to us, Anteo provides:
Permanent recruitment services in response to the needs of both employers (“clients”) and applicants (“candidates”) by endeavoring to place the right person in the right position.
Temporary staffing (contractors) to a wide range of businesses in various industries.
In the course of providing the above services, Anteo is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and other users of our services and website.
In cases where personal information is provided to us either in person, by email, or through this website we endeavor to ensure that such information remains private and are only used in accordance with this policy.
By providing us with your personal information, you also consent for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Anteo is committed to comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act, 1988 and the National Privacy Principles included in the Privacy Act (Private Sector) Amendment Act 2000.
1. Collection of Personal Information:
Anteo may collect personal information from you and from your Curriculum Vitae (“CV”).
The kind of information we may collect includes, but is not limited, to the following types of information:
- Your name and contact details
- Your work objectives
- You’re right to work in Australia, if applicable. This includes work visas
- Date of birth and residency
- Qualifications and work history
- Languages spoken
- Salary and/or compensation benefits information
- Professional memberships and accreditations
- Driver’s license number
- Information about your hobbies and interests
- Details of any previous dealings you have with us and/or our clients
We collect information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in documents such as yourCV or in an application form;
- By contacting the referees that you have nominated; and
- From clients to whom services are supplied as part of our contracting business; and
- By searching publicly available information (for example, the internet)
All the personal information we collect is held, used and disclosed for the purposes set out below.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
Anteo holds uses and discloses personal information to clients for the purpose of recruiting you to specific
positions, or for supplying your services to clients as a contractor.
- We may also disclose your personal information to the following parties outside of Anteo: Anteo’s contractors (e.g. people who are authorized to administer our computer system and/or maintain our electronic databases) or to other recruitment suppliers, where we are working on a joint recruitment projects
- Your referees in making enquiries;
- Your financial institution and others relating to your remuneration and benefits;
- Government bodies or others as required/authorized by law; andWe may also seek your consent to collect, hold and use other relevant personal information as required by our clients.
You may choose not to provide Anteo with particular information that has been requested, but in such events,
Anteo may not be in the best position to provide the recruitment services that you have requested.
3. Access and correction.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all the information we collect, use or disclose about you are accurate, complete and up-to- date.
If your personal information changes and/or you subsequently found missing or inaccurate information that were submitted to us, please notify us promptly and we will try to add and/or correct the information as soon as possible.
You may access your personal information at any time (subject to some exceptions allowed by law). For security reasons, you may be required to put your request in writing and be able to provide identification for verification. Further, you may be charged a fee for searching for and providing access to your personal information from our database.
The security of your information is important to us. We take all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is stored securely both in electronic and physical form.
While we seek to protect your personal information by implementing necessary internet security systems on our website, Anteo cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information
Anteo does not guarantee that the information is complete, although it is considered to be correct at the time of publishing. We are not liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person or body relying directly or indirectly on any information contained within this web site, or through the use of this web site.
Copyright © 2018 Anteo Recruitment Group Pty Ltd | ABN 39 665 298 981