Recruitment is a vital part of any business. But it can take up valuable time for your team. That’s why appointing a Recruitment Partner to handle your needs, whether they be day-to-day or month-to-month, is a smart business move.
Anteo is more than a supplier, we’re your partner.
We take the time to get the full picture of your business, taking into account the importance of a harmony between a specialist agency, your human resources and the broader organisation. This ensures unified objectives and seamless end-to-end solutions. But that’s just the start. We offer:
- Direct access and integration of a ‘talent eco-system’ boasting more than 25,000 industry professionals.
- A competitive advantage through the merger and adoption of sophisticated recruitment systems, processes and expertise.
- Advanced and fully customized screening, evaluation and validation techniques.
- Detailed weekly and month-end performance reporting and analytics.
- Employment on-boarding.
- A bespoke suite of psychometric, skills and technical testing.
Let your business get on with business.
The benefits of a recruitment partner are many. Not least of which, you’ll be regulating your coffee intake on account of spending less time in cafés doing interviews. Seriously. Although here are some more tangible and prudential benefits:
- Saving money by reducing your recruitment costs by more than 20% of your existing recruitment spend.
- Increasing quality and quantity of candidates – improving overall staff retention to more than 80% plus retaining more than 90% for agency placed candidates.
- Reducing Recruitment days to fill to less than 14 days.
- Alleviating human resources and organisational leaders to focus on the business, leaving recruitment to the experts (that’s us).
Talk to us about coming on board, today.
Introducing our ‘Frequent Hire’ rewards program.
Truth be told, however often you hire with Anteo, you’ll receive:
- Dedicated Recruitment Manager.
- Talent Eco-system.
- Performance Reporting.
- IP / Systems / Process.
- Enterprise Solution.
Help your organisation really hit its straps.
- More than 80% of candidates rated excellent for overall candidate performance (punctuality, quality/quantity of work and productivity).
- More than 80% of Anteo placed candidates are considered to be a long term business fit.
- More than 70% of Anteo candidates meet or exceed Hiring Manager's expectations.
- More than 90% of Anteo candidates are rated good or excellent for overall cultural fit.
- 90% retention rate of Anteo sourced candidates.
- 89% of Hiring Managers rated their experience working in a recruitment partnership as excellent.